THE ASHANTI Regional Organiser for the New Patriotic Party (NPP), Francis Adomako has commended the Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo government for massive projects it has undertaken in the Ashanti Region.
Speaking this reporter, the regional organiser, nicknamed as ‘Francois’ in the political circles, said the region is replete with infrastructural developments.
“These projects which have been completed with some nearing completion stage can be found in every corner of the region as well as the communities in same”, the organiser posited.
The Regional Organiser therefore charged members of the NPP as well as residents of the Ashanti Region not to fall for the propaganda of the NDC and their assigns since they take delight in painting the NPP black even when they have no reason to do so.
Mr Adomako however appealed to the government to turn its attention on the roads at Manso Nkwanta, Manso Adubia, Amansie communities as well as Kwabre East.
These communities, he noted are food baskets of the region whose roads need urgent attention.
Mr Adomako said he was hopeful that every deficit in roads across the region would soon see a face-lift so that people can have relief plying same.
“I am confident with the work Nana Addo has done for us in this region, he would complete roads in Manso, Amansie and Kwabre enclaves so that we would have relief using them”, Mr Adomako stated.
We publish in full projects undertaken by the Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo government in Ashanti and as compiled by the Regional Organiser’s outfit beneath.
NPP’S Great Ashanti Regional Story
Let’s not fall for the propaganda making rounds. Ashanti Region has had its fair share under Nana Addo and we must be bold telling our story.
1 Central Market Phs 2
2. Obuasi/Anwiankwanta Road
3. Anwiankwanta-Ahenema Kokoben Dualusation
4. Sokoban-Trede Junction
5. Ahinsan-Atonsu-Kontenase Road
6. Bekwai Hospital
7. Tepa Hospital
8. Sewua (Ash Reg Hospital)
9. Kumasi International Airport
10. Airport R/A to Buokrom Road
11. Addition of Classroom and Dormitory Blocks at Prempeh, Owass, KSTS, ST. Hubert, Amass, Bekwai SDA etc.
12. 500 capacity children block at KATH
13. Asphalt overlay of delapidated roads across greater kumasi.
14. Ejisu-Juabeng Road
15. 100 bed capacity infectious disease block at Sewua
16. Mampong inner city roads
17. Special treatment center at KATH etc
18. 14 out of 17 Agenda 111 projects ongoing
19. 5 specifial hospital projects (Manso Nkwanta, Twedie, Sabronoom, Suame, Drobonso) under Vamed
20. I Psychiatric Center
21. Nyinahin Youth Center .
22. Mini Clinic at Dakwadwom
23. Kwadaso Creative Art Center and many more
We have good story to tell the Great Asanteman even though we cry for more.
By Michael Ofosu-Afriyie