What kind of personal information does Press1News use?
When you make a reservation, you’ll be asked for your name, address, phone number, email address, payment details, the names of guests traveling with you, and your preferences for your stay.
When you visit our website, albeit you don’t make a reservation, we may collect certain information, like your IP address, or browser, and knowledge about your computer’s OS, application version, language settings, and pages that are shown to you. If you’re employing a mobile device, we’d also collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics, and latitude/longitude details.
We can also receive information about you once you use certain social media services.
How does Press1News use social media?
We use social media to market our services partners’ properties and to market, improve, and facilitate our own services website. For instance, we integrated social media plugins into the Press1News website. So once you click on one among the buttons and register together with your social media account, information is shared together with your social media provider, and possibly presented on your social media profile to be shared with others in your network.
In addition to implementing these buttons, Press1News uses social media by maintaining accounts on several social media sites and by offering social apps. These social media services may allow you to share information with Press1News. Once you register with a social media app, you’ll be told which information is going to be shared with Press1News. The knowledge you select to share with us may include the essential information that’s already available in your social media profile, email address, status updates, and your friends’ list. This information is important to make a singular user experience either within the app itself or on our website. It facilitates things like personalizing our website to fit your needs, connecting you together with your friends on travel destinations, and analyzing and enhancing our travel-related services.
We can also enable you to check in to Press1News services together with your social media accounts. Your social media provider is going to be ready to tell you more about how they use and process your data in such cases.
How does Press1News share your data with third parties?
In certain circumstances, we may share your personal data with third parties.
- Third-party service providers: We may use third-party service providers to process your personal information on our behalf for the needs specified above. For instance, we may use service providers to send the reservation information on our behalf to the service item you only booked, or we may instruct third parties to contact you. When a reservation requires it, we can also work with third-party payment service providers to facilitate payment or payment guarantees. We also work with third-party advertisement networks to plug our accommodation and services on other platforms or involve third-party providers for analytical purposes. These third parties involved in any of those services are going to be bound by confidentiality agreements and cannot be allowed to use your personal information for any purposes aside from those specified above.
What cookies are?
A cookie is a small amount of data that is placed in the browser of your computer or on your mobile device. This Privacy and Cookies Policy applies to cookies and similar technologies (hereafter together referred to as “cookies”).
Why are cookies used?
Web pages have no memory. If you are surfing from page to page within a website, you will not be recognized as the same user across pages. Cookies enable your browser to be recognized by the website. So cookies are mainly used to remember the choices you have made – choices such as the language you prefer and the currency you use. They will also make sure you are recognized when you return to a website.
How are cookies used?
Our website uses the subsequent sorts of cookies:
- Technical cookies: We attempt to provide our visitors with a complicated and user-friendly website that adapts automatically to their needs and needs. To realize this, we use technical cookies to point them out on our website, to form it function correctly, to make your user account, to sign you in, and to manage your bookings. These technical cookies are absolutely necessary for our website to function properly.
- Functional cookies: We also use functional cookies to recollect your preferences and to assist you to employ our website efficiently and effectively. For instance, we remember your preferred currency and language, your searches, and therefore the property you viewed earlier. These functional cookies aren’t strictly necessary for the functioning of our website, but they add functionality for you and enhance your experience.
- Analytics cookies: We use these cookies to realize insight on how our visitors use the web site, to seek out what works and what doesn’t, to optimize and improve our website, and to make sure we still are interesting and relevant. the info we gather includes which sites you viewed, which referring/exit pages you entered and left from, which platform type you used, date and time stamp information and details like the number of clicks you create on a given page, your mouse movements and scrolling activity, the search words you employ and therefore the text you type while using our website. We also use analytics cookies as a part of our online advertising campaigns to find out how users interact with our website after they’ve been shown a web advertisement, which can include advertisements on third-party websites. We’ll not know who you’re, and that we only obtain anonymous data.
- Commercial cookies: We use these to point out our Traveler advertisements on other websites. this is often called “retargeting” and it aims to be supported your browsing activities on our website, like the destinations you’ve been checking out, the properties you’ve viewed, and therefore the prices you’ve been shown.
Who has access to Press1News cookie data?
Only Philsgh.com has access to Press1News cookies. Cookies placed by third parties can be accessed by these third parties.
How can you manage your cookie preferences?
Using your browser settings in, for example, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, or Chrome, you can set which cookies to accept and which to reject. Where you find these settings depends on which browser you use. Use the “Help” function in your browser to locate the settings you need.
If you choose not to accept certain cookies, you may not be able to use some functions on our website. Plus, opting out of an online advertising network doesn’t mean that you won’t receive or be subject to online advertising or marketing analysis. It means that the network you opted out of will no longer deliver ads tailored to your web preferences and browsing patterns.
Does Press1News use web beacons?
In addition to using cookies, Press1News sometimes uses web beacons. A web beacon is a tiny graphic image of just one pixel that’s delivered to your computer either as part of a web page request or in an HTML email message. Either directly or through service providers, we use these pixels as part of our online advertisements either on our website or on third-party websites to learn whether a user who is being shown an online advertisement also makes a reservation; to track conversion with partner websites and to analyze a user’s traffic patterns in order to optimize the travel-related services we bring to you.
What security procedures does Press1News put in place to safeguard your personal data?
In accordance with European data protection laws, Ghana Data Protection Act, we observe reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access and the misuse of personal information.
We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard the personal information you give us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal information on our servers. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access personal information in the course of their work.
Your credit card details – when they are needed as part of the reservation process – are stored for a maximum of 20 days. After that, your credit card data will be either permanently deleted from our systems or will remain hashed in our system for fraud detection purposes. This is unless you have chosen to store your credit card details in your personal account.
How are you able to control the private data you’ve got given to Press1News?
You always have the proper to review the private information we keep about you. You’ll request a summary of your personal data by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “Request personal information” within the subject line of your email and include a replica of your card to assist us to prevent unauthorized individuals from accessing your personal data.
If the private information we’ve for you is wrong, we’ll update it at your request. You’ll also ask us to get rid of your personal data from our customer database by sending an email to email@example.com with “Request for removal of private information” within the subject line. However, we may have to retain certain information, for instance, for legal or administrative purposes, like record keeping or to detect fraudulent activities.